2019 SEC Football Predictions – SEC Championship Odds & Expert Picks: The odds to win the 2019 SEC Football Championship for the upcoming 2019 College Football season are out at Bovada Sportsbook and the Alabama Crimson Tide are listed as the -143 favorites to win the Georgia Bulldogs having the 2nd best odds at +250.
Read below to view NSAwins.com’s projected winners and order of finish for the 2019 SEC West and SEC East Divisions as well as our prediction for the 2019 SEC Championship Game. We encourage you to make NSAwins.com your #1 home this football season for your one stop shop for daily updated college football odds in addition to the nation’s hottest and best expert college football picks and 2019 college football predictions against the spread.
Odds to Win the 2019 SEC Football Championship and SEC East/SEC West Divisions
2019 SEC West Division Prediction
1. Alabama Crimson Tide(-143 odds to win SEC West) – Bama went 14-1 overall last season and won the SEC Championship Game 35-28 over Georgia. However, the only result that mattered was the 44-16 blowout loss to Clemson in the National Championship Game. It wasn’t the fact that they lost that was so shocking but it was the way it lost. We have never witnessed a Nick Saban team get worked like that since he arrived in Tusacaloosa 13 years ago. However, make no mistake, it will most likely be the last time Saban gets embarrassed like that again while he patrols the Bama sideline.
Junior quarterback Tua Tagovailoa is back to run the Crimson Tide offense in 2019. Tua has +350 preseason odds to win the 2019 Heisman Trophy and with good reason. He had an amazing 199.5 efficiency rating last season while completing 69 percent of his throws and tossed 43 touchdowns. He threw for 3966 yards and was simply a one man wrecking crew. Look for the Bama offense to once again be among the nation’s best while the defense will be more consistent and disciplined than last year’s unit. This Bama team will once again be in the College Football Playoff Semifinals at minimum.
2019 Projection 13-0, 8-0 SEC
Rest of SEC West Division Predictions for 2019 Season
2. LSU Tigers(2019 Projection 10-2, 6-2 SEC)
3. Texas A&M Aggies(2019 Projection 8-4, 5-3 SEC)
4. Auburn Tigers(2019 Projection 6-6, 3-5 SEC)
5. Miss St Bulldogs(2019 Projection 7-5, 3-5 SEC)
6. Arkansas Razorbacks(2019 Projection 5-7, 1-7 SEC)
7. Ole Miss Rebels(2019 Projection 4-8, 1-7 SEC)
USA Sports Betting is now legal and available for all USA Citizens this football season! Take advantage by signing up with one of the top USA Sportsbooks online this football season and get a great signup bonus!
2019 SEC East Division Prediction
1. Georgia Bulldogs(+250 odds to win SEC Championship) – The Bulldogs finished 11-3 overall last season including 7-1 in the SEC regular season to win the SEC East Division. However, Georgia lost to Alabama in the SEC Championship Game 35-28 and were snubbed the selection committee for the College Football Playoff. The Bulldogs got screwed and went on to play uninspired football against Texas in the Sugar Bowl where they lost 28-21. Make no mistake about it, Georgia was not motivated to be playing in the Sugar Bowl as they rightfully felt there should have been competing for a National Title in the College Football Playoff.
Head coach Kirby Smart once again has a loaded roster to work with this season. Junior quarterback Jake Fromm is back for what most likely will be his final season. The future NFL 1st round pick threw for 2749 yards and 30 touchdowns last season while completing 67.3 percent of his passes. He finished with a strong 171.2 passer efficiency rating. Fromm is a stud and he should once again lead a humming Bulldogs offense that averaged 37.9 ppg last year. Meanwhile, the defense should once again be amongst the nation’s best. It welcomes back 7 starters from a stout unit that allowed just 19.2 ppg and 314.3 ypg last season.
2019 Projection 12-1, 8-0 SEC
Rest of SEC East Division Predictions for 2019 Season
2. Florida Gators(2019 Projection 10-2, 6-2 SEC)
3. Missouri Tigers(2019 Projection 8-4, 4-4 SEC)
4. Tennessee Volunteers(2019 Projection 8-4, 4-4 SEC)
5. South Carolina Gamecocks(2019 Projection 6-6, 3-5 SEC)
6. Kentucky Wildcats(2019 Projection 7-5, 3-5 SEC)
7. Vanderbilt Commodores(2019 Projection 6-6, 3-5 SEC)
2019 SEC Football Championship Game
Alabama to win vs Georgia
Get daily updated odds to win the 2019 College Football National Championship all season long.
Odds to Win 2019 SEC Championship
Mississippi State +2500
Texas A&M +2800
South Carolina +8000
Ole Miss +10000
|2 EASY STEPS to BET on the 2019 College Football Odds!
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to OPEN BOVADA Sportsbook Account
STEP 2: Make 1st Deposit and get a 50% BONUS upto $250 instantly FREE.