2019 Big 12 Football Predictions – 2019 Big 12 Football Championship Odds: The odds to win the 2019 Big 12 Football Championship are out at Bovada Sportsbook and the Oklahoma Sooners are installed as the -134 favorites to win and repeat as Big 12 Champions. However, Oklahoma will have to find a replacement for the Heisman Trophy Winner and top overall pick in the NFL Draft for the 2nd year in a row. Just like Baker Mayfield was the year prior, former Sooners quarterback Kyler Murray won the Heisman Trophy last season and became the top pick in the NFL Draft.
Let’s take a closer look at the 2019 Big 12 Football Conference this upcoming college football season and make our expert college football picks & predictions on the Big 12 team we feel will capture the league title. We also have predicted the overall records of each team in the Big 12 before the bowl season.
Odds to Win the 2019 Big 12 Football Championship – Big 12 Football Predictions & Expert Picks
1. Oklahoma Sooners(-134 odds to win Big 12) – The Sooners finished 12-2 overall last season including a 39-27 win over Texas in the Big 12 Championship Game. However, OU once again lost in the College Football Playoff semifinals when they lost 45-34 to Alabama. Sooners head coach Lincoln Riley is an impressive 24-4 overall after two seasons at the helm in Norman and he’s produced the last two Heisman Trophy winners along with the top overall picks in the last two NFL Drafts with quarterbacks Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray. Can you say, recruiting GOLD? Riley will have quarterbacks salivating to go to Oklahoma and run his offense for years with that on his resume.
Oklahoma will have to break in a new quarterback this season but it’s one already with plenty of experience. It is former Alabama quarterback Jalen Hurts who transferred to OU as a graduate transfer after finishing up his eligibility at Alabama. Hurts is more than capable of keeping the OU offense a high octane unit but he is a step down from Mayfield and Murray if we are being honest. However, his production will still be more than good enough to get the Sooners back in the College Football Playoff in our opinion. The real key for the Sooners in 2019 will be their defense. It should be much improved with 10 starters back from last year’s unit that was a work in progress. It won’t be an elite defense but it will be much better than the unit that allowed 33.3 ppg and 453.8 ypg last season.
2019 Projection 12-1, 8-1 Big 12
Rest of Big 12 Football Predictions for 2019 Season
2. Texas Longhorns(2019 Projection 9-4, 7-2 Big 12)
3. Iowa State Cyclones(2019 Projection 9-3, 7-2 Big 12)
4. TCU Horned Frogs(2019 Projection 8-4, 6-3 Big 12)
5. Oklahoma State Cowboys(2019 Projection 8-4, 5-4 Big 12)
6. Baylor Bears(2019 Projection 8-4, 5-4 Big 12)
7. West Virginia Mountaineers(2019 Projection 6-6, 4-5 Big 12)
8. Texas Tech Red Raiders(2019 Projection 5-7, 3-6 Big 12)
9. Kansas State Wildcats(2019 Projection 4-8, 2-7 Big 12)
10. Kansas Jayhawks(2019 Projection 3-9, 1-8 Big 12)
2019 Big 12 Championship Game Prediction:
Oklahoma to win vs Texas.
Get daily updated odds to win the 2020 College Football National Championship all season long.
Odds to Win 2019 Big 12 Football Championship
West Virginia +800
Iowa State +1200
Oklahoma State +2000
Texas Tech +2200
Kansas State +4000
|2 EASY STEPS to BET on the 2019 College Football Odds!
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to OPEN BOVADA Sportsbook Account
STEP 2: Make 1st Deposit and get a 50% BONUS upto $250 instantly FREE.