2021 SEC Football Odds & Predictions – SEC Championship Odds & Expert Picks
The odds to win the 2021 SEC Football Championship for the 2021 College Football season are out at Bovada Sportsbook and the Alabama Crimson Tide are posted as the -135 favorites to win. The Georgia Bulldogs have the 2nd best odds at +275.
Read below to view NSAwins.com’s projected winners and order of finish for the 2021 SEC West and SEC East Divisions as well as our prediction for the 2021 SEC Championship Game. We encourage you to make NSAwins.com your #1 home this football season for your one stop shop for daily updated college football odds from Bovada in addition to the nation’s best expert college football picks against the spread from The LEGEND and Vegas Black Card Club. BAR NONE.
Odds to Win the 2021 SEC Football Championship and SEC East/SEC West Divisions
2021 SEC West Division Prediction
1. Alabama Crimson Tide(-150 odds to win SEC Title) – The Crimson Tide went 13-0 last season including 10-0 in the SEC and won the 6th National Championship under head coach Nick Saban. If the Tide want to repeat as champs this season than they must be ready to do it with a slew of new starters. Saban only has 10 starters returning this season but does have 7 coming back on a defense that has a real chance to be better than last year’s unit in our opinion.
Alabama’s offense last year was historic. Simply put, there is no way it’s going to match that production this year. Maybe ever. Yes, it was that good. Gone is quarterback Mac Jones, running back Najee Harris, wide outs Devonta Smith and Jaylen Waddle. All first round picks. However, this is Alabama. They don’t rebuild. They reload. Sophomore quarterback Bryce Young has arguably more talent than Jones and if he comes along quickly than the Bama offense should once again score on anyone.
2020 Projection 12-1, 7-1 SEC
Rest of SEC West Division Predictions for 2021 Season
2. LSU Tigers(2021 Projection 10-2, 6-2 SEC)
3. Texas A&M Aggies(2021 Projection 9-3, 5-3 SEC)
4. Ole Miss Rebels(2021 Projection 8-4, 4-4 SEC)
5. Auburn Tigers(2021 Projection 7-5, 3-5SEC)
6. Arkansas Razorbacks(2021 Projection 6-6, 3-5 SEC)
7. Miss St Bulldogs(2021 Projection 6-6, 3-5 SEC)
USA Sports Betting is now legal and available for all USA Citizens this football season! Take advantage by signing up with one of the top USA Sportsbooks online this football season and get a great signup bonus!
2021 SEC East Division Prediction
1. Georgia Bulldogs(+275 odds to win SEC Title) – The Bulldogs finished 8-2 overall and 7-2 in the SEC last season. They really came on strong down the stretch as they won their last four games including a thrilling 24-21 win over Cincinnati in the Peach Bowl. Head coach Kirby Smart has his detractors as Bulldogs fans want to win SEC and National Championships but he is 52-14 after 5 seasons on the job and continues to build a strong roster top to bottom.
The Bulldogs will go as far as junior quarterback JT Daniels takes them this season. The former USC signal caller excelled down the stretch for the Bulldogs last season and big things are and should be expected from him this season in Athens. Daniels is one of 7 returning starters on the Dawgs offense and it should be stout and explosive thru the air and on the ground. Defensively, the Bulldogs return just 3 starters so it will need the offense to carry the load early on in the season as it goes thru some growing pains.
2021 Projection 11-2, 8-0 SEC
Rest of SEC East Division Predictions for 2021 Season
2. Florida Gators(2021 Projection 9-3, 5-3 SEC)
3. Kentucky Wildcats(2021 Projection 7-5, 5-3 SEC)
4. Missouri Tigers(2021 Projection 8-4, 4-4 SEC)
5. Tennessee Volunteers(2021 Projection 6-6, 2-6 SEC)
6. South Carolina Gamecocks(2021 Projection 5-7, 2-6 SEC)
7. Vanderbilt Commodores(2021 Projection 2-10, 0-8 SEC)
2021 SEC Football Championship Game
Alabama to win 34-24 over Georgia
Get daily updated odds to win the 2021 College Football National Championship all season long.
Odds to Win 2021 SEC Football Championship
Texas A&M +750
Ole Miss +3000
Mississippi State +10000
South Carolina +15000
SEC East Division Odds
South Carolina +4200
SEC West Division Odds
Texas A&M +400
Ole Miss +1400
Mississippi State +4200