2021 Big Ten Football Picks, Odds & Predictions – Ohio State the -200 Favorite at BOVADA!
The 2021 College Football season is right around the corner and the early preseason odds to win the 2021 Big Ten Football Championship are now out at Bovada Sportsbook. Bovada is the best online sportsbook in the game and is offering a 50% BONUS upto $750 FREE for all 1st depositors who sign up thru NSAwins.com for this football season so check out the Bovada 50% bonus upto $750 FREE!
Odds to Win the 2021 Big Ten Football Championship and Big Ten East/West Division Predictions
Let’s take a closer look at the 2021 Big Ten Football Conference and see who the experts at NSAwins.com are picking to win each Big Ten Division in addition to the projected overall records for each Big Ten team this 2021 college football season. Also, we highly recommend that you bookmark NSAwins.com all season long for the nation’s premier 2021 College Football Picks against the vegas spread every week.
2021 Big Ten East Division Prediction
1. Ohio State Buckeyes(-200 odds to win Big Ten Championship) – Ohio State finished 7-1 last season including 5-0 in the Big Ten. The Buckeyes won the Big Ten Title Game 22-10 versus Northwestern and won the College Football Playoff semis 49-28 over Clemson. However, the Buckeyes ran into a buzz saw versus Alabama in the National Title Game and were outclassed 52-24. It wasn’t the way the Buckeyes wanted to see quarterback Justin Fields go out but they still had a great season.
The Buckeyes welcome back just 11 starters from last year’s squad with 7 on offense and just 4 on defense. The biggest question mark for head coach Ryan Day is at quarterback. Highly touted freshman C.J. Stroud is expected to be the starter and he will need to grasp the offense quickly if the Buckeyes want to win the Big Ten and make their way back to the College Football Playoff. He will have plenty of weapons including junior wideout Chris Olave who chose to return to Columbus and forego the NFL Draft. Defensively, the Buckeyes could struggle. Only 4 starters return from a unit that was ranked just 43rd nationally in scoring defense last year.
2021 Projection 12-1, 8-1 Big Ten
Rest of Big Ten East Division Predictions for 2021 Season
2. Penn State Nittany Lions(2021 Projection 8-4, 6-3 Big Ten)
3. Indiana Hoosiers(2021 Projection 8-4, 6-3 Big Ten)
4. Michigan Wolverines(2021 Projection 7-5, 5-4 Big Ten)
5. Rutgers Scarlet Knights(2020 Projection 6-6, 4-5 Big Ten)
6. Maryland Terrapins(2021 Projection 5-7, 3-6 Big Ten)
7. Michigan State Spartans(2021 Projection 4-8, 2-7 Big Ten)
USA Sports Betting is now legal and available for all USA Citizens this football season! Take advantage by signing up with one of the top USA Sportsbooks online this football season and get a great signup bonus!
2021 Big Ten West Division Prediction
1. Wisconsin Badgers(+800 odds to win Big Ten) – Wisconsin had a mediocre season last year going just 4-3 overall including 3-3 in the Big Ten. Blame it on COVID, blame it on whatever. It was not up to the standards that Badgers fans and alumni expect from the football program. They did close out the season with a 42-28 win in the Duke’s Mayo Bowl versus Wake Forest so they at least ended on a high note.
Head coach Paul Chryst will have no excuses this season as 15 starters return including 7 on offense and 8 on defense. Sophomore quarterback Graham Mertz will need to be more consistent and step his game up this season if he wants to keep his job and be the long-term answer at qb. The Badgers offense ranked a woeful 88th nationally last season scoring just 25.1 ppg. On the flip side, the defense was once again stout. The defense allowed just 17.4 ppg and finished 9th nationally. Expect them to be even better this season with 8 starters a lot of talent back.
2021 Projection 9-4, 7-2 Big Ten
Rest of Big Ten West Division Predictions for 2021 Season
2. Iowa Hawkeyes(2021 Projection 8-4, 6-3Big Ten)
3. Minnesota Gophers(2021 Projection 7-5, 4-5 Big Ten)
4. Northwestern Wildcats(2021 Projection 7-5, 4-5 Big Ten)
5. Nebraska Cornhuskers(2021 Projection 6-6, 4-5 Big Ten)
6. Purdue Boilermakers(2021 Projection 5-7, 3-6 Big Ten)
7. Illinois Fighting Illini(2021 Projection 3-9, 1-8Big Ten)
2021 Big Ten Football Championship Game Ohio State to win 34-27 vs Wisconsin.
Get daily updated odds to win the 2022 College Football National Championship all season long.
Odds to Win 2021 Big Ten Championship
Ohio State -200
Penn Sate +900
Michigan State +7500
Big Ten West Division Odds
Big Ten East Division Odds
Ohio State -250
Penn State +500
Michigan State +3300
|2 EASY STEPS to BET on College Football Online or on Mobile Phone!|
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to OPEN BOVADA Sportsbook Account
STEP 2: Make 1st Deposit and get a 50% BONUS upto $750 instantly FREE.