What to do to Propel Your Business
Bookies, take your business to the next level with the use of a white label pay per head. Stop getting jammed up and stop living the kind of life that you certainly never asked for when becoming a bookie. You probably started out with a few friends at the local watering hole that thought it was fun to bet every now and then. You may have even built up a fairly stable client base that bets with you on a weekly basis. Be thankful for these players and be patient. Your job is hectic, and you probably thought this “bookie thing” would be different. What you weren’t counting on was the late-night phone calls trying to get that last-minute bet in and those late nights grading bet slips. You have to do it and you must set the daily lines and odds each and every morning or very late at night. None of this is easy and it will take a toll quickly. You need relief, you need the services of a fantastic pay per head.
What a pay per head offers—
- The pay per head industry has been around for the better part of twenty years. They are not a new phenomenon. The popularity of pay per heads have picked up drastically over the past five years as the prices of doing business has lessened dramatically.
- The best PPH providers in the gaming industry are offering their services starting at around $10 per head, per week. You pay only for active players, meaning that when a player plays you pay the one-time weekly fee of $10 and they may play as many times as they choose. They may play to whatever limits you have set.
- Have an online casino: You must operate the casino portion of your PPH. Pay a little extra for the service if need be but do it! The casino is your bread and butter and you need them. When your sports clients have nothing to bet on, they will play in a casino if you offer it and whatever they may have beat you out of in the sportsbook, it’s a sure thing they will give it back in the casino.
- A fantastic racebook is essential to your profit margins and growth rate. Find a PPH that offers a fantastic racebook with the 75 +, tracks from around the world. Horse bettors are great clients to have for one reason; they bet all day, every day! They may not bet much, but they bet and over time, the profits will be well worth any work it may take to find and keep them.
- Have a working budget. Make sure that you stay on point with your money goals and know exactly how much you are winning and how much you are losing. You can’t afford to play this blindly. Your budget is a key factor in the success or failure of your business.
- Recruit players. Make sure that you are advertising your business on social media. Set up special pages and links to point to what you do.
- Be all things to all people. It may sound ridiculous, but you must offer the best in customer service. If a client calls you at 3:00 AM asking to get a bet in, will you be there?
- The PPH can help you make sense out of a difficult job. You must be organized, and you must be available. Now you can be available. The PPH takes care of the work for you, they literally keep track of every dollar, where your money goes and when money comes in. You have to do very little.
- Reports are a thing of beauty in the PPH industry. A great PPH will generate on demand player and accounting reports so that you may know exactly where you are financially and where you are with your players.
Don’t give up on your dreams. Players from around the world are betting record amounts of money on sports gambling and what you want is a piece of the pie. Start out small and with the players you already have. Word of mouth travels fast and when you have built a great reputation, players will come calling.
Learn more about Pay Per Head: