Things You Need to Pay Attention To
When you’re researching pay per head (PPH) companies, there are numerous things you need to pay attention to or it could lead to problems for your business in the future.
Not all PPH services are built the same. In fact, they can vary widely in the number of features that are offered (betting markets, tools, etc.) as well as the level of customer service provided.
It’s important to thoroughly research a pay per head service prior to joining.
You need to be sure you’re dealing with a reputable company. The last thing you want to happen is your players needing to deal with problems because you chose the wrong price per head.
Another concern is unreputable PPH sites may try to steal your players from you.
Best Tips for Finding a Trustworthy Pay Per Head
There’s nothing more important than choosing the right business platform when launching a new online sportsbook. It can be the difference between success or failure for small bookmakers.
The following tips will help you identify the leading pay per head companies in the industry:
- Reputation: Online bookmakers talk together online on various forums and social media sites. It’s important to research a PPH service’s reputation. The longer the company has been in business, the better, as it shows they have stood the test of time. Check pay per head rankings at sites like Techtimes, PremierPerhead, and ScoresandStats.com
- Cost: When looking at the cost of PPH services, don’t just look at the base price per head (IE: $10/head). Some services will only provide the bare minimum and then try to upsell you the features that are commonly included in the base price with the best pay per head shops.
- Betting Lines: Make sure you ask for a demo and analyze the betting lines. Compare them to what other bookies have the markets priced at. Some PPH shops have slow moving lines and your players will crush you unless you join a PPH with sharp lines.
- Live Casino: You definitely want a live casino as a PPH bookie. The best PPH companies like A1pph will include a live dealer casino with the base package whereas some try to upcharge.
- Reports: The business analytics and data presented in PPH bookie reports are the lifeline of your business. You want to have as many reports as possible. Reports will detail your profits, losses, risk exposure and there’s detailed information about any agents you may have.
Selecting a pay per head to partner with is one of the biggest business decisions you’ll make early on. The top PPH sites will allow you to easily grow and scale your business.
Switching PPH services is a hassle you want to avoid. Moving your players to a new platform isn’t a situation you want to be in when starting out, even if it’s for the better of the business. This is why it’s so important to pay attention to the things above when researching PPH companies.
Choosing the right PPH software platform will serve your business well. Your players will have lots to bet on and be happy, you want pay too high of a price and you’ll have lots of tools at your disposal.