Live Dealers and Bookie Software
Bookie software is an all-important factor in the success or failure of any online sportsbook. You must know what you are getting and why you are getting it, you must have a plan. Although software varies in its offerings from PPH provider to PPH provider, there are more than a few important factors to always bear in mind before deciding who to sign up with. Take a moment, read what we have to say and then you decide for yourself. The one constant is this; you must have an online presence, if you want to earn a fantastic income this year, then get online today. The best news is that you can indeed get online easily, affordably, and quickly with an outstanding PPH software provider.
- The pay per head providers have built a software powerhouse that has turned into a coveted monopoly. Usually, the word “monopoly” is thought of in a negative connotation but not in this case. A group of bookies put their heads together more than 20-years ago and decided that enough was enough and that it was time to make their lives easier and start earning what they were worth. The bookies knew they wanted an easier and more efficient way to connect with their clients but were not completely sure how to go about creating their idea.
- Instead of floundering around and attempting something they had no experience in, they did what any seasoned professional would do, they hired professionals that were experienced in their fields, to accomplish what they hoped would be accomplished – they hired software development specialists. This group of specialists listened to the bookies wants and needs and went to work. What they came up with was a genius software for bookies that delivered on everything the bookies had hoped for. The bookies then started their own companies, and they are now known as pay per head providers.
- What you get with pay per head software is a system that’s based on the brain-trust of not only bookies but also gamblers. You see, every bookie was once a gambler, and they can empathize with the gambler’s wants and needs. They know what the gambler looks for in a great online sportsbook, casino, and racebook. They also know what the bookie is looking for to help them manage the day-to-day operations of their bookie business. Bookies are looking for an easy button, they are sick of doing the hard work and not being rewarded. A bookies life can be hectic, it can be marginal, and it can be a hassle. Most bookies like what they do but a vast majority of them are looking for an easier way.
- Now you can have an online sportsbook with an exclusive .com address. The website comes complete with a sportsbook, a racebook, and a casino. You get all of the bells and whistles of any online sportsbook. The software provides the tools that set up your daily sports offerings onto a well-organized page with a top-notch user interface that your clients will love. The PPH sets all of the daily lines and odds but leaves you in full control should you ever want to change them. They accept wagers on the website or over the phone through the use of a toll-free hotline that’s accessible from the United States.
- The software is a fantastic accounting tool that helps you manage your money. With on-demand players and financial reports, you can control your players spending as well as your own. You will know where every dollar is going and when every dollar leaves. You must budget well as a bookie and now you can with this tool.
The software sounds complicated, but it’s not. What the pay per head providers are offering is turnkey. All you need to do is click on a desktop or mobile app every day and fire it up and read reports. Now you have time to recruit players. You get a three-in-one package that includes a fantastic sportsbook, racebook, and casino, and you get it all for around $7 per head! Call the PPH provider and ask them for a free trial. Start earning a six-figure income.
More payperhead tip: