NBA Heat @ Clippers Odds & Free Pick – NSAwins Expert NBA Betting Picks 11/11/21
The Miami Heat go on the road to matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers in NBA action on Thursday, November 11th. The odds makers at Bovada Sportsbook have the Clippers listed as -6 point favorites on Thursday from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA. Tip off is set for 10:30 PM EST. The total is listed at over/under 211 points.
Keep reading below for our Heat @ Celtics free pick on this MLB matchup from World Champion Handicapper Sonny LaFouchi(aka The LEGEND). Be sure to check out NSAwins.com daily for the best premium NBA picks offered anywhere in the industry. We are the site to turn to for the best NBA picks all the way thru the 2022 NBA Finals. BAR NONE! Bookmark our NBA odds page for LIVE odds daily all season along including NBA Futures!
MATCHUP: Miami Heat(7-4) @ Los Angeles Clippers(6-4)
WHERE: Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 10:30 PM EST
DATE: Thursday, November 11th, 2021
BOVADA ODDS: Clippers -6 and OVER/UNDER 211. Money line is Clippers(-200), Heat(+180).
Miami enters this game 7-4 overall and 3-3 on the road. The Heat are 7-4 against the spread and 6-5 on over/under odds this season.
Los Angeles comes into this game 6-4 overall and 4-2 at home. The Clippers are 6-4 against the spread and 4-6 on over/under odds this season.
BET on NBA at BOVADA – Licensed and Regulated for USA Players! EASY Deposits, FAST Payouts! LIVE Betting, Props, Side, Totals, Moneylines and More!
- Miami is 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 6 games.
- Miami is 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- Miami is 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against LA Clippers.
- Miami is 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against LA Clippers.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games on the road.
- Miami is 5-12 SU in their last 17 games when playing on the road against LA Clippers.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games this season.
- Miami is 7-3 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- Miami is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
Los Angeles Clippers
- LA Clippers is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- LA Clippers is 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Clippers’ last 5 games against Miami.
- LA Clippers is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- LA Clippers is 12-5 SU in their last 17 games when playing at home against Miami.
- LA Clippers is 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of LA Clippers’ last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
- LA Clippers is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Southeast Division division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of LA Clippers’ last 8 games played on a Thursday.
The LEGEND’s Free Pick on BOVADA Odds: Bet on OVER 211. BET IT @ BOVADA and get a 50% BONUS upto $750 FREE PLAY!
Want The LEGEND’s 3 VIP BEST BETS Tonight? Get tonight’s 3 NFL and COLLEGE FOOTBALL BEST BETS plus 2 NBA and CBB BONUS BETS from The LEGEND! Only $25.
Looking for the STRONGEST BEST BETS in NFL, NCAAF, NBA and COLLEGE BASKETBALL action this Week? Visit the National Sports Advisors every gameday for the BEST BETS of the day from World Champion Handicapper, Sonny LaFouchi(aka The LEGEND)! All season long. BEST Sports Betting Information in Las Vegas. BAR NONE.