2021 ACC Football Picks & Predictions – ACC Championship Odds & Expert Picks
The opening vegas odds to win the 2021 ACC Football Championship are now posted and available for betting at Bovada Sportsbook with the favorite to win the ACC being the Clemson Tigers at strong -900 odds. The Clemson Tigers are listed with +350 odds to win the 2021 College Football National Championship at Bovada Sportsbook as they look to win the 4th National Championship in school history and 3rd under head coach Dabo Swinney.
Let’s take a look at the ACC Football Conference this 2021 College Football season and make our College Football predictions for whom we think will win the ACC Football Championship this season.
Odds to Win the 2021 ACC Football Championship and ACC Atlantic/Coastal Divisions
ACC Atlantic Division Prediction
1. Clemson Tigers(-900 odds to win ACC) – The Clemson Tigers finished 10-2 overall including 8-1 in the ACC last season. They lost to Ohio State in the College Football Playoff semis and said goodbye to Clemson legends Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etienne in the process. Head coach Dabo Swinney has to reload without those two studs but nobody is shedding any tears for Dabo. The Tigers roster is loaded with former 5 and 4 star recruits and will easily be the most talented team in the ACC again this season
Sophomore quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei steps into the lineup as the starter and the former 5 star recruit looked really good in his limited action last season. He will have plenty of talent to rely on including junior wide receiver Justyn Ross. Ross was expected to be a standout last season but a spinal fusion diagnosis kept him off the field last season. He looks to return to the form that had him catch 112 balls for 1865 yards and 17 touchdowns in his first two seasons as a Tiger.
2021 Projection 13-0, 8-0 ACC
USA Sports Betting is now legal and available for all USA Citizens this football season! Take advantage by signing up with one of the top USA Sportsbooks online this football season and get a great signup bonus!
Rest of ACC Atlantic Division Predictions for 2021 Season
2. Florida State Seminoles(2021 Projection 7-5, 5-3 ACC)
3. Boston College Eagles(2021 Projection 7-5, 4-4 ACC)
4. NC State Wolfpack(2021 Projection 8-4, 4-4 ACC)
5. Louisville Cardinal(2021 Projection 7-5, 4-4 ACC)
6. Wake Forest Demon Deacons(2021 Projection 6-6, 3-5 ACC)
7. Syracuse Orange(2021 Projection 4-8, 1-7 ACC)
ACC Coastal Division Prediction
1. Miami-Florida Hurricanes(+650 odds to win ACC) – The Hurricanes finished 8-3 overall including 7-2 in the ACC last season. However, the Canes finished on a disappointing note as they lost their final two games to UNC and then to Oklahoma State in the Cheez-It-Bowl. Even worse than that was seeing quarterback D’Eriq King tear his ACL in that bowl game. King looks to return this season after recovering all offseason and return to the form that could make him a Heisman Trophy candidate this season.
The Canes return 20 starters from last year’s team and is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. Offensively, the Canes averaged 34.0 ppg last year and that was 4th in the ACC and 26th nationally. Expect those numbers to be even better this season if King is fully healthy. On defense, the Canes allowed 27.0 ppg and that was 5th in the ACC and just 51st nationally. If Miami wants to reach the ACC Title game and be any kind of threat to upset Clemson when it gets there, they will need to drastically improve on defense to have any shot.
2021 Projection 10-3, 7-1 ACC
Rest of ACC Coastal Division Predictions for 2021 Season
2. North Carolina Tar Heels(2021 Projection 10-2, 6-2 ACC)
3. Virginia Tech Hokies(2021 Projection 8-4, 5-3 ACC)
4. Pittsburgh Panthers(2021 Projection 7-5, 4-4 ACC)
5. Virginia Cavaliers(2021 Projection 6-6, 3-5 ACC)
6. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets(2021 Projection 5-7, 3-5 ACC)
7. Duke Blue Devils(2021 Projection 4-8, 1-7 ACC)
2021 ACC Championship Game Prediction: Clemson to win 34-27 vs Miami-Fl
Get more 2021 College Football betting odds for the 2021 season updated daily from Bovada!
Odds to Win 2021 ACC Football Championship
Miami Florida +650
North Carolina +750
NC State +1600
Virginia Tech +3000
Florida State +3300
Boston College +5000
Georgia Tech +8000
Wake Forest +8000
ACC Atlantic Division Odds
NC State +850
Florida State +1500
Boston College +2000
Wake Forest +2500
ACC Coastal Division Odds
Miami Florida +125
North Carolina +125
Virginia Tech +650
Georgia Tech +2000