2020 SEC Football Predictions – SEC Championship Odds & Expert Picks
The odds to win the 2020 SEC Football Championship for the upcoming 2020 College Football season are out at Bovada Sportsbook and the Alabama Crimson Tide are listed as the -135 favorites to win. The Georgia Bulldogs have the 2nd best odds at +450.
Read below to view NSAwins.com’s projected winners and order of finish for the 20120 SEC West and SEC East Divisions as well as our prediction for the 2020 SEC Championship Game. We encourage you to make NSAwins.com your #1 home this football season for your one stop shop for daily updated college football odds from Bovada in addition to the nation’s hottest and best expert college football picks against the spread. BAR NONE.
Odds to Win the 2020 SEC Football Championship and SEC East/SEC West Divisions
2020 SEC West Division Prediction
1. Alabama Crimson Tide(-135 odds to win SEC Title) – The Crimson Tide went 11-2 last season but did not win the SEC West or make the College Football Playoff. That’s not tolerated at Bama under head coach Nick Saban and you can best believe that he will have the Tide motivated and extra focused to win the SEC back this season. Saban only has 9 returning starters from last year’s team but the cupboard is never empty in Tusacaloosa and the roster is loaded with former 4 and 5 star recruits ready to claim starting spots and keep Bama a national powerhouse.
Alabama’s offense should be the unit to rely on early in the season with 7 returning starters as the defense only welcomes back 2 starters. Junior quarterback Mac Jones is expected to be the starter and he should be well protected with 4 returning starters on a talented offensive line. Senior wideout Devonta Smith returns(68 receptions, 1256 yards, 18.5 ypc, 14 TDs) to give Jones an experienced weapon in the passing game. Meanwhile, senior running back Najee Harris(209 rushes, 1224 yards, 5.9 y/a, 13 TDs) is back to give Bama a formidable ground game.
2020 Projection 12-1, 7-1 SEC
Rest of SEC West Division Predictions for 2020 Season
2. LSU Tigers(2020 Projection 10-2, 6-2 SEC)
3. Texas A&M Aggies(2020 Projection 9-3, 5-3 SEC)
4. Auburn Tigers(2020 Projection 9-3, 5-3 SEC)
5. Ole Miss Rebels(2020 Projection 7-5, 4-4 SEC)
6. Miss St Bulldogs(2020 Projection 6-6, 2-6 SEC)
7. Arkansas Razorbacks(2020 Projection 3-9, 0-8 SEC)
USA Sports Betting is now legal and available for all USA Citizens this football season! Take advantage by signing up with one of the top USA Sportsbooks online this football season and get a great signup bonus!
2020 SEC East Division Prediction
1. Georgia Bulldogs(+450 odds to win SEC Title) – The Bulldogs had another solid 12-2 season last year but fans and alumni want more. Georgia has had some of the best recruiting classes in the nation the last few years and head coach Kirby Smart has sold the fan base and alumni on winning SEC Titles and National Titles. It’s time to start delivering. Smart will have another talented roster this season in hopes of reaching the pinnacle. Georgia has just 8 returning starters but, like Alabama, has a boatload of former 5 and 4 star recruits ready to jump into starting spots and give Georgia one of the most talented teams in the nation.
The main reason for optimism this season is graduate transfer quarterback Jamie Newman taking the reigns of the offense. Newman comes over from Wake Forest where he operated in the RPO and threw for 2868 yards, 26 touchdowns, 11 interceptions and completed 60.9 percent of his passes last season. He is very talented and should be even better at Georgia as he will be surrounded by superior talent. The offense will sink or swim with Newman as the Bulldogs lost a lot from last year’s unit that wasn’t that great to begin with as they ranked just 5th in the SEC in scoring and total yards. Smart decided he needed a change and brought in new offensive coordinator Todd Monken to take over after being an OC in the NFL the last four years.
2020 Projection 11-2, 7-1 SEC
Rest of SEC East Division Predictions for 2020 Season
2. Florida Gators(2020 Projection 11-1, 7-1 SEC)
3. Tennessee Volunteers(2020 Projection 8-4, 5-3 SEC)
4. Kentucky Wildcats(2020 Projection 7-5, 4-4 SEC)
5. South Carolina Gamecocks(2020 Projection 6-6, 3-5 SEC)
6. Missouri Tigers(2020 Projection 5-7, 2-6 SEC)
7. Vanderbilt Commodores(2019 Projection 3-9, 0-8 SEC)
2020 SEC Football Championship Game
Alabama to win 30-24 over Georgia
Get daily updated odds to win the 2020 College Football National Championship all season long.
Odds to Win 2020 SEC Championship
Texas A&M +1200
Mississippi State +10000
Ole Miss +15000
South Carolina +15000