2020 Big Ten Football Picks & Predictions – Big Ten Championship Odds & Expert Picks
The 2020 College Football season is right around the corner and the early preseason odds to win the 2020 Big Ten Football Championship are now out at Bovada Sportsbook. Bovada is the best online sportsbook in the game and is offering a 50% BONUS upto $250 FREE for all 1st depositors who sign up thru NSAwins.com for this football season so check out the Bovada 50% bonus upto $250 FREE!
Odds to Win the 2020 Big Ten Football Championship and Big Ten East/West Division Predictions
Let’s take a closer look at the 2020 Big Ten Football Conference and see who the experts at NSAwins.com are picking to win each Big Ten Division in addition to the projected overall records for each Big Ten team this 2020 college football season. Also, we highly recommend that you bookmark NSAwins.com all season long for the nation’s premier 2020 College Football Picks against the vegas spread every week.
2020 Big Ten East Division Prediction
1. Ohio State Buckeyes(-250 odds to win Big Ten Championship) – Ohio State finished 13-1 last season and lost in heartbreak fashion to Clemson 29-23 in the Fiesta Bowl. The Buckeyes had the game in their control but, in our eyes, a couple of horrible calls by the refs changed the momentum and outcome. Ohio State should come back this year extra motivated and hungry to finish the job and win the National Title. They will certainly have the talent to do so in our eyes. They are loaded.
The Buckeyes welcome back 10 starters from last year’s squad including 7 on an explosive offense. Junior quarterback Justin Fields is back and that’s ultimately what matters. The kid is a flat out STUD and should be one of the favorites, if not the top favorite, to win the 2020 Heisman Trophy. Fields threw for 3273 yards, 41 TDs and had a superb 67.2 percent completion percentage last year. The kids is a big time talent and Ohio State should once again have arguably the best offense in the nation. Frankly, it has the potential to be unstoppable.
2020 Projection 13-0, 9-0 Big Ten
Rest of Big Ten East Division Predictions for 2020 Season
2. Michigan Wolverines(2020 Projection 9-3, 7-2 Big Ten)
3. Penn State Nittany Lions(2020 Projection 9-3, 7-2 Big Ten)
4. Indiana Hoosiers(2020 Projection 8-4, 5-4 Big Ten)
5. Michigan State Spartans(2020 Projection 5-7, 3-6 Big Ten)
6. Maryland Terrapins(2020 Projection 4-8, 2-7 Big Ten)
7. Rutgers Scarlet Knights(2020 Projection 3-9, 1-8 Big Ten)
USA Sports Betting is now legal and available for all USA Citizens this football season! Take advantage by signing up with one of the top USA Sportsbooks online this football season and get a great signup bonus!
2020 Big Ten West Division Prediction
1. Wisconsin Badgers(+900 odds to win Big Ten) – Wisconsin had another solid campaign last year as they went 10-4 but ended up losing 28-27 to Oregon in a tough Rose Bowl loss. The badgers return 16 starters this season and their goals are set on winning the Big Ten and getting into the College Football Playoff. This Badgers team, on paper, appears to be the best overall roster that head coach Paul Chryst has had in now his 6th season at the helm in Madison.
If the Badgers are to reach their goals than the offense will have to find a way to overcome the loss of running back Jonathan Taylor. The former standout was the focal point of the Badgers offense and now senior quarterback Jack Croan(69.6 pct, 2727 yards, 18 TDs) will have to take the next step and be leaned on more to lead the offensive attack. Defensively, the Badgers are always solid and this year will be no different with 9 starters back from a unit that allowed 16.9 ppg last season.
2020 Projection 10-2, 8-1 Big Ten
Rest of Big Ten West Division Predictions for 2020 Season
2. Minnesota Gophers(2020 Projection 9-3, 6-3 Big Ten)
3. Iowa Hawkeyes(2020 Projection 7-5, 5-4 Big Ten)
4. Northwestern Wildcats(2020 Projection 7-5, 4-5 Big Ten)
5. Nebraska Cornhuskers(2020 Projection 7-5, 4-5 Big Ten)
6. Purdue Boilermakers(2020 Projection 6-6, 3-6 Big Ten)
7. Illinois Fighting Illini(2020 Projection 5-7, 2-7 Big Ten)
2020 Big Ten Football Championship Game Ohio State to win 42-17 vs Wisconsin.
Get daily updated odds to win the 2019 College Football National Championship all season long.
Odds to Win 2020 Big Ten Championship
Ohio State: -250
Penn State: +900
Michigan State: +4000