2020 Big 12 Football Predictions – 2020 Big 12 Football Championship Odds: The odds to win the 2020 Big 12 Football Championship are out at Bovada Sportsbook and the Oklahoma Sooners are installed as the +100 favorites to win and repeat as Big 12 Champions. However, Oklahoma will have to fill the shoes of departed quarterback Jalen Hurts who was sensational last season. However, head coach Lincoln Riley is no stranger to replacing top flight quarterbacks(ie Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray) and has another top talent in tow this season.
Let’s take a closer look at the 2020 Big 12 Football Conference this upcoming college football season and make our expert college football picks & predictions on the Big 12 team we feel will capture the league title. We also have predicted the overall records of each team in the Big 12 before the bowl season.
Odds to Win the 2020 Big 12 Football Championship – Big 12 Football Predictions & Expert Picks
1. Oklahoma Sooners(+100 odds to win Big 12) – The Sooners finished 12-2 overall last season for the 3rd season in a row. However, they also couldn’t close the deal in the College Football Playoff again as they lost to LSU 63-28 in the Peach Bowl. Sooners head coach Lincoln Riley is an impressive 36-6 overall after three seasons at the helm in Norman and he’s produced two of the last three Heisman Trophy winners along with another standout quarterback campaign last season from departed starter Jalen Hurts. Can you say, recruiting GOLD? Riley has quarterbacks salivating to go to Oklahoma and run his offense.
Oklahoma will have another talented signal caller at the helm this season in freshman Spencer Rattler. The former 5 star recruit is a little undersized at just 6 foot, 198 pounds but the kid has big time potential and there is nobody better in the business than Riley getting quarterbacks to maximize their talent. The offense has plenty of weapons around Rattler to help him get comfortable and that includes returning junior running back Kennedy Brooks. The 5-11, 214 pound back rushed for 1011 yards on just 155 carries last season for a 6.5 ypc and 6 touchdowns. Look for the Sooners offense to once again be well balanced and get better as Rattler gets more games and snaps under his belt.
2020 Projection 11-1, 8-1 Big 12
Rest of Big 12 Football Predictions for 2020 Season
2. Texas Longhorns(2020 Projection 9-3, 7-2 Big 12)
3. Iowa State Cyclones(2020 Projection 9-3, 6-3 Big 12)
4. Oklahoma State Cowboys(2020 Projection 9-3, 6-3 Big 12)
5. TCU Horned Frogs(2020 Projection 7-5, 5-4 Big 12)
6. Baylor Bears(2020 Projection 7-5, 4-5 Big 12)
7. Kansas State Wildcats(2020 Projection 6-6, 3-6 Big 12)
8. Texas Tech Red Raiders(2020 Projection 6-6, 3-6 Big 12)
9. West Virginia Mountaineers(2020 Projection 5-7, 3-6 Big 12)
10. Kansas Jayhawks(2020 Projection 2-10, 0-9 Big 12)
2020 Big 12 Championship Game Prediction:
Oklahoma to win 34-31 vs Texas.
Get daily updated odds to win the 2021 College Football National Championship all season long.
Odds to Win 2020 Big 12 Football Championship
Oklahoma State +600
Iowa State +1500
West Virginia +2500
Kansas State +4000
Texas Tech +7500