2020 ACC Football Picks & Predictions – ACC Championship Odds & Expert Picks: The opening vegas odds to win the 2020 ACC Football Championship are now posted and available for betting at Bovada Sportsbook with the favorite to win the ACC being the Clemson Tigers at strong -800 odds. The Clemson Tigers are listed with +225 odds to win the 2020 College Football National Championship at Bovada Sportsbook as they look to win the 4th National Championship in school history and 3rd under head coach Dabo Swinney.
Let’s take a look at the ACC Football Conference this 2020 College Football season and make our College Football predictions for whom we think will win the ACC Football Championship this season.
Odds to Win the 2019 ACC Football Championship and ACC Atlantic/Coastal Divisions
ACC Atlantic Division Prediction
1. Clemson Tigers(-800 odds to win ACC) – The Clemson Tigers finished 14-1 overall last season but were thoroughly outclassed 42-25 by LSU in the National Championship Game. The loss denied Clemson their 3rd National Championship in school history and the 2nd in three years. Tigers head coach Dabo Swinney enters his 13th season as the man in charge in Clemson with an impressive 130-31 career record. Alabama head coach Nick Saban is the only other head coach in the nation that we would put ahead of Swinney but that’s arguable as Swinney is 2-1 in National Title Games against Saban.
Junior quarterback Trevor Lawrence is back to run an explosive Clemson offense that averaged 43.9 points per game last season. Lawrence is the most talented quarterback in the nation and, without doubt, the future #1 overall pick in the NFL Draft should he choose to leave school and enter the draft after this season. Look for Lawrence to once again lead the Tigers to a sweep of their regular season schedule and a win in the ACC Title Game. The only question is if he can lead Clemson to the National Title again when they face some stiff competition in the College Football Playoff.
2020 Projection 13-0, 8-0 ACC
USA Sports Betting is now legal and available for all USA Citizens this football season! Take advantage by signing up with one of the top USA Sportsbooks online this football season and get a great signup bonus!
Rest of ACC Atlantic Division Predictions for 2020 Season
2. Florida State Seminoles(2020 Projection 8-4, 6-2 ACC)
3. Louisville Cardinal(2020 Projection 8-4, 6-2 ACC)
4. NC State Wolfpack(2020 Projection 8-4, 4-4 ACC)
5. Wake Forest Demon Deacons(2020 Projection 4-8, 2-6 ACC)
6. Boston College Eagles(2020 Projection 4-8, 1-7 ACC)
7. Syracuse Orange(2020 Projection 4-8, 0-8 ACC)
ACC Coastal Division Prediction
1. Miami-Florida Hurricanes(+700 odds to win ACC) – The Hurricanes finished 6-7 overall last season including an embarrassing 14-0 loss to Louisiana Tech in the Independence Bowl. First year head coach Manny Diaz did not produce the results he promised and boosters, alumni and fans were none too please. Diaz, to his credit, didn’t stand pat and decided to bring in a new offensive coordinator as he poached Rhett Lashlee from SMU. More importantly, Diaz convinced former Houston quarterback D’Eriq King to transfer to the U and lead the new revamped Hurricanes offensive attack.
With King and Lashlee in charge of the offense, we look for the Canes to easily be one of the most improved offensive units in the nation. King can get it done thru the air and the ground and Miami hasn’t had a quarterback this explosive in a long time. Defensively, look for the Canes to be solid again. Defense is Diaz’s calling card and there’s more than enough talent on that side of the ball for Diaz to mold into one of the best in the ACC.
2020 Projection 10-2, 6-2 ACC
Rest of ACC Coastal Division Predictions for 2020 Season
2. Virginia Tech Hokies(2020 Projection 9-3, 6-2 ACC)
3. North Carolina Tar Heels(2020 Projection 8-4, 6-2 ACC)
4. Pittsburgh Panthers(2020 Projection 7-5, 4-4 ACC)
5. Virginia Cavaliers(2020 Projection 5-7, 2-6 ACC)
6. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets(2020 Projection 3-9, 2-6 ACC)
7. Duke Blue Devils(2020 Projection 4-8, 1-7 ACC)
2020 ACC Championship Game Prediction: Clemson to win 42-10 vs Miami-Fl
Get more 2020 College Football betting odds for the 2020 season updated daily from Bovada!
Odds to Win 2020 ACC Football Championship
Miami, Florida +700
North Carolina +1000
Virginia Tech +1200
Florida State +1800
North Carolina State +4000
Wake Forest +5000
Boston College +8000
Georgia Tech +25000