2015 Big Ten College Basketball Predictions & Championship Odds – Big Ten Expert Picks & Forecast: The 2015 College Basketball season begins in November but it’s never too early to get a head start on the season and handicap the teams heading into the season. The Big Ten Men’s Basketball Conference is annually one of the strongest leagues in the nation and the 2015-2016 season should be no different as they should begin the year with 6 teams in the preseason AP Top 25 poll in our opinion. Let’s take a look at the Big Ten Basketball league right now and post our expert college basketball predictions on how we see the projected order of finish unfolding. The early odds to win the 2015-2016 Big Ten Men’s Basketball Conference will be posted below this article as soon as the vegas and online odds makers release the odds. Be sure and visit NSAwins.com all season long for your expert 2015-2016 College Basketball picks against the spread as our team of college basketball handicapping experts plan on getting the money for our loyal clients all season long.
2015 Big Ten College Basketball Predictions & Championship Odds – Big Ten Expert Picks
Big Ten Championship Favorites and NCAA Tournament Locks
1. Maryland Terrapins(Prediction: NCAA Tournament Elite 8) – The Terps should begin the season in the Top 10 and have a real shot at being a Final Four team this season. They finished 28-7 overall and 14-4 in the Big Ten last season and return sensational sophomore guard Melo Trimble(16.2 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 3.9 apg, 41.2 3FG%) who should be a 1st team All-Big Ten performer this season. The Terps made it to the round of 32 last year but anything less than a Sweet 16 run at minimum should be a disappointment this year for head coach Mark Turgeon.
2. Michigan State Spartans(Prediction: NCAA Tournament Elite 8) – Head coach Tom Izzo flat out gets it done every year and this year will be no different. Fresh off a Final Four run last year the Spartans look to be deeper and more athletic this season and Izzo feels the team has a chance to be better talent-wise. That’s enough for us because you give Izzo enough talent to work with and he will get the job done. Expect another nice March run from the Spartans this year.
3. Purdue Boilermakers(Prediction: NCAA Tournament Sweet 16) – Head coach Matt Painter looks like he has enough talent and experience to get the Boilermakers in the conversation for a Big Ten title run and a run past the first weekend in the NCAA Tournament this year. The frontline is big and athletic and that bodes well for the Boilermakers in the physical Big Ten this year. Senior 7-1 center A.J. Hammons(11.9 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 54 FG%) came one strong down on the block last season and should make the next jump and become a first team All-Big Ten performer this season.
Big Ten Sleepers and NCAA Tournament Teams
4. Indiana Hoosiers(Prediction: NCAA Tournament Round of 32) – Head coach Tom Crean has his detractors and needs a big year to get them off his back. The offense was tops in Big Ten last year but the defense was dead last. If the defense improves just a little then expect another 3 league wins and a run in March.
5. Michigan Wolverines(Prediction: NCAA Tournament Round of 32) – Michigan had a down year last year but head coach John Beilein welcomes back almost everyone this season and is too good of a coach to have another down year. Michigan returns three double digit scorers this season and will be led by a more experienced core that will get the Wolverines back to playing winning basketball.
6. Wisconsin Badgers(Prediction: NCAA Tournament Round of 32) – The Badgers will have a tough time replacing the losses of Frank Kaminsky and Sam Dekker. However, head coach Bo Ryan is one of the Top 5 coaches in the game and always finds a way to get the Badgers dancing come March and this year will be no different. Look for Wisconsin to get better as the year progresses and be a tough out come the Big Ten Tournament and NCAA Tournament.
7. Iowa Hawkeyes(Prediction: NCAA Tournament Round of 64) – The Hawkeyes made it to the round of 32 last season and head coach Fran McCaffery has the pieces he needs to get the Hawkeyes back to the NCAA Tournament this season and maybe a deeper run if the bracket falls their way. Senior forward Jarrod Uthoff(12.4 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 1.7 apg, 37.2 3FG%) will be the leader and should be an All-Big Ten 2nd Team performer in our eyes.
The Best of the Rest in the Big Ten – NIT, CBI, CIT and NO POSTSEASON Teams
8. Ohio State Buckeyes(Prediction: NIT Tournament)
9. Illinois Fighting Illini(Prediction: NIT Tournament)
10. Northwestern Wildcats(Prediction: NIT Tournament)
11. Penn State Nittany Lions(Prediction: NIT Tournament)
12. Minnesota Golden Gophers(Prediction: CBI or CIT Tournament)
13. Nebraska Cornhuskers(NO POSTSEASON)
14. Rutgers Scarlet Knights(NO POSTSEASON)
Get more 2015 College Basketball betting odds for the 2015-2016 College Basketball season updated daily on NSAwins.com including updated odds to win the 2016 Men’s basketball National Championship.
2015-2016 Men’s Basketball Odds to Win the Big Ten
NOTE: Odds have not been released by the odds makers. As soon as they are released you will see them updated on this page right here.
|2 EASY STEPS to BET on the 2015-2016 College Basketball Odds!
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to OPEN GT BETS Sportsbook Account
STEP 2: Deposit with Credit Card or Deposit by Check and get a 100% BONUS instantly FREE.